Microwave hover cover is the new microwave splatter guard that uses microwave-safe, polymer-encased magnets that secure to the roof of your microwave, so it is always ready to use. Keep your microwave clean; Just pull down to cover and when you’re done, lift and let it hover! Steam vents prevent food from getting soggy. Fits over most dishes.
- It's material is microwave-safe,food-safe, PBA-free, FDA-certified. Keep your microwave clean,Just take down to cover, when it is done,lift and let it hover.
- The Steam vents can prevent the liquid from splattering anywhere, 11.3 inch fits most plates, bowls & platters
- Keep the microwave oven clean and easy to use. Handy Design to save your space, The cover has magnetic can adsorption to the top of the microwave.
- Size: 11.3 x 11.3 x 3.34 inch
- Weight: 0.35 lb
- Maximum allowable working temperature: 300℉(150℃)
- Do not be used for more than 10 minutes in a microwave.
- Please don't adsorption it on top of the microwave oven when using the microwave oven.
- It is prohibited to use in Grill or Convection mode.
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk free 30 Days guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is an absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings, we'll make it right.
We have top notch 24/7 email and chat support. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
Due to OVERWHELMING DEMAND, please allow at least 2 - 3 weeks time for delivery.
Shopping online should be carefree and easy, not worrying about dishonest sellers and inferior products. We want to give you that promise, so you can give us the trust we deserve.
USE OUR EXCLUSIVE FYGOSTORE DISCOUNT CODE FIRST TO SAVE FLAT 10% SITEWIDE ON YOUR FIRST ORDER.