Material: Teflon Fiber
Size: Approx.40*33cm| 40*50cm
1. For food heating:
- Cut the BBQ mat to your desired size and shape with scissors
- Place the mat on a pan, plate, or other container
- Place food on the mat
- Remove the mat after the food is broiled and the mat becomes cool.
- Clean the mat with wash water.
- Barbecue mat can be used repeatedly.
2. Can be used as oven gasket:
- Electric oven: Place the mat on the bottom of the oven or the lowest grill
- Steam oven: Place the mat on the lowest grill instead of directly placing on the bottom of the oven.
- As pretreatment surface, the mat can be used as a working table for processing dough with its non-stick feature.
Note: keep the COOKING MAT off the fire and keep a distance from the fire when you using the grill.